You can recognize disconnected silo agendas at work when short-term revenue requirements compromise long-term revenue efforts.
The shorthand for the CCO role is to be that duct tape to connect the silos by reframing the work of the business through the lens of how your customer experiences the company.
Take Action: Three Steps to Reduce Dueling Silos
1. Unite the Operation in the Customer Experience Perspective
2. Identify Cross-Silo Dependencies
3. Evaluate the Silo Impact Across the Customer Experience
- What I Learned from Getting Fired
- 5 Rules For Attracting Your Ideal Customers, Clients Or Patients Through Facebook