The customer experience that gains the most confidence with customers is to get the basics right. First, you must earn the right to customers’ confidence. Knit together the series of contacts you have with customers to bring a sense of reliability in what they can expect from you. Only after you established a reliable experience and gained their confidence, can you move to deepen a personal relationship that ultimately broadens inoto customers referring you to others.
- Knowing the growth or loss of customers.
- Caring about the “why?”
- Driving accountability to the stages as customers experience them, not down your silos.
- Identifying priorities to drive united focus.
- Knowing and caring about real time emerging issues, and mapping them to the customer journey.
- Uniting how you identify and act on issues/opportunities.
- Proactively managing key cross-company process/KPI metric s– to hold yourselves accountable to deliver experience reliability.
- Driving on-going action on emerging issues before customers tell you.
- Uniting your actions by clarity of purpose.
- Driving regular CX accountability for taking focused actions.
- Giving people permission and enabling them to deliver customer experience reliability.
To finish this article by watching a great video from Jeanne click here http://chiefcustomerofficer.customerbliss.com/2014/07/31/connecting-the-five-cx-competencies/